- All payments must be made on enrolment.
- You must inform the College of any changes in contact details such as name or email address. Failure to do so could result in important information/ correspondence not being received. *Note: All correspondence will be conducted by email. If you do not use your primary email on enrollment or have been enrolled by a third party, it is your responsibility to provide the college with your primary email address.
- The College is not responsible for any items/valuables belonging to students attending a Seminar.
- In the event of you not attending your Seminar, it is the students responsibility to pursue a refund in line with the cancellation procedures.
- Learners are responsible for all materials distributed to them by the College.
- We recommend for practical work, that hair be tied back, nails must be short and unvarnished. Jewellery should not be worn.
- Punctuality is essential – Learners should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to commencement of classes to prepare for practical work.
- Full Seminar attendance is required to receive the certificate of completion.
- No smoking is allowed at the Seminar or entrance to the training room.
- The use of illegal drugs or alcohol, in any form, during Seminar hours (on or off the training venue premises) is strictly prohibited and may result in admittance to class being denied.
- Seminar places are allocated on a first come, first served basis subject to suitability.
- Learners should maintain a high standard of hygiene while attending the Seminar and be suitably attired as outlined in the reminder email prior to commencement of the Seminar.
- Mobile phone’s must be turned off while classes are in progress unless you have notified the instructor that you are expecting an urgent call.
- Recording of lectures or demonstrations is strictly prohibited. Still photos may only be taken with the express permission of the tutor and consent from class participants.
- International travel.
Do not make any non-refundable / non-transferable bookings for travel or accommodation until the seminar has been confirmed as viable. HCD accepts no liability whatsoever for any expenses incurred, by any party, for travel, accommodation or any additional costs or expenses.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Should you need to cancel your place on a seminar, you will be allowed to transfer your registration fee to another seminar for up to one year from the start date of the original seminar. The value of the original seminar will be discounted from the subsequent seminar (The price of seminars are subject to change).
After one year, your TRANSFER DISCOUNT will expire. There are no refunds.